The International Royal Air Tattoo is The World’s Greatest Air Show. It provides entertainment for the whole family and never disappoints with thrills and drama throughout the event.
The Royal Air Tattoo
This year’s Air Tattoo will take place on the 14-16 of July. Along with the air action happening all day, The Royal Air Tattoo will also have constant entertainment on the ground at all times. With a 7 and a half hour air display on each day, you’ll be able to see some of the notorious aircrafts from around the world in action.
Here are some of the attractions you can look forward to on the day (courtesy of http://www.airtattoo.com).
- Techno Zone – With aviation at its heart, science, technology, maths and engineering (STEM) are brought to life with cutting-edge exhibits and hands-on activities to engage and inspire young minds. The Techno Zone 2017 is sponsored by Lockheed Martin and supported by the RAF Charitable Trust.
- RAF Village – Visitors are invited to discover how the men and women of today’s RAF protect UK airspace. With the opportunity to learn about current operations, the specialist equipment they use and how the Regular and Reserve force deliver effective 21st-century airpower.
- Vintage Village – Taking a step back in time and experiencing the 1940s through vintage aircraft, cars, and fashion as musical hall entertainers transport you to a bygone era.
- Autodrome – Our fantastic display of rare and beautifully maintained cars including vehicles from the Porsche Club of Great Britain, Riley Motor Club, Tesla and KTM are available to view at the 2017 show.
- Activity Zone (Open Saturday & Sunday in 2017) – Professionals can be watched or visitors can have a go at high energy activities including the Red Barrows, Kiddie Quads, Parkour Free Runners and Crazy Golf. a couple you can share at the pub!
How to get there & How to get tickets
If you have your Royal Air Tattoo ticket, but don’t have your transport booked yet, then the only thing to do next is get your transport booked wit LLT. Getting a LLT is the easiest, comfiest and safest way to travel. We can pick you up and drop you back to any destination at affordable prices. If you would like to make an enquiry, just visit our booking page here. If you would like to get a Royal Air Tattoo ticket, click here.
How Can We Help You?
If you’re interested in using one of our easily accessible taxis, click on the link above to find out a little more and make an enquiry. If you need transport for any lengthy trips around the UK, don’t hesitate to visit our booking page on our website here. Enquiries can be made on the website, and further information can be found on our Twitter Page. You can give us a call on 07519 055 741, or use the booking form on the site. We’re always available for a chat, and reply to any quote as fast as we can. If you’re wondering about pricing or have any questions, we’d be happy to have a chat on the number above. Fly down to The Royal Air Tattoo with Licensed London Taxi!