Rock Music Tour by London Taxi
Our London Rock Music Taxi Tours are ideal for all music lovers! The Rock Music Taxi Tour, in association with Hard Rock Cafe.
Rock Music Taxi Tour: 3 Hours £180
Join us on our magical mystery tour with our private rock music taxi tour. See where the rock ‘n roll legends lived, hung out and made their epic music.
The Rock Music Taxi Tour ends at the world famous Hard Rock Cafe for an optional discounted lunch, the only taxi tour company in London to offer this exclusive, fantastic deal at the end of a ‘hard days night’. (Be sure to have your camera ready!)
Book your Rock Music taxi tour today!
Our rock music taxi tour will send you on a ‘stairway to heaven’, with landmarks such as Abbey Road, The Marquee Club, The London Palladium & the scene of Marc Bolans shrine.
The Rock Music Taxi Tour shows you landmarks of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Blur, Oasis and many more…
Our rock music taxi tour will show you:
London Rock Music Tours proudly presents exclusive tours of landmarks synonymous with the London music scene, see the sights of the city that inspired the legends of the rock music scene and made it the envy of the world.
- Where the Rolling Stones recorded their first album entitled ‘The Rolling Stones’
- Where Oasis shot their famous album cover
- The UFO Club – the ultimate underground psychedelic meeting place
- London’s Tin Pan Alley, Steeped in musical history since the 1950s
- The Marquee Club – Where Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin and many more legends played
- The rooftop on which The Beatles performed
- Recording studios like Abbey Road
- See where these rock legends lived, from John Lennon to Keith Moon
Get there in style
All our fleet use the latest models of Mercedes Vito 6 seater Taxis.
- Prompt, clean reliable drivers
- FREE WiFi in cab
- Air conditioned Mercedes Vitos
- Driven by ‘iconic’ Black Cabbies
- Safest taxi service in London
- With over 30 years experience